We are thrilled to be partnered with some of the best in the industry. If you're looking for the float of a lifetime down the Middle Fork, Main, or other rivers in the area contact these companies!
We love to support all of the our local Middle Fork companies and we welcome all to use our deck! Please contact us if you're interested and we'll get you set up with anything that you need.
YOUR PACKING LIST
Suggested items for your next river trip.
- Nylon shorts and/or swimming suit (1 pair for every other day)
- Shirts (t-shirts or collared shirts)
- Light weight pants (1 pair)
- Nylon wind shirt/jacket
- Good rain gear (jacket & pants) IMPORTANT! (can also be used as wind gear)
- Camp shoes, lightweight (athletic or deck shoes)
- River shoes (sneakers or sandals with heel straps)
- Wool or Synthetic gloves/mittens
- Wool or Polypropylene socks
- Synthetic long underwear (tops & bottoms)
- Wool or Synthetic stocking cap or balaclava
- Jacket (pile or polar fleece) Pile or polar fleece pants are optional
- Small flashlight
- Pillow case (from home – our camp pillows are small. You can stuff a pillowcase with pile clothing & our camp pillow to make a comfy pillow)
- Plastic water bottle for drinking water at night
- Towel, soap & toiletry items. Travel pack of handiwipes
- Skin lotion
- Waterproof sun screen & sun screen lip balm
- Sunglasses with straps
- Fishing gear with plenty of flies & lures
- Camera with extra battery and memory card
- Bug repellent (rarely have any mosquitoes, but may see a few 1st night in early season)
- Your favorite beverages (can when possible)
- PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, ALLERGY MEDICINES, ETC that you need
INTERSTED IN A FLOAT
If you would like to know more about the local Middle Fork companies that we work with regularly and the experience they'll provide, shoot us a message below.